I watch from afar with envy, and marvel at those that scrapbook and all the beautiful creations they make …. I have always wanted to scrapbook but never have ventured into that realm because honestly, it intimidates me 🙁 I know I should not feel like that … those that know me know that I have every conceivable tool (well almost!) but had not …..
UNTIL NOW! I am here to say ….. I LOVE PROJECT LIFE – and the partnership with Stampin’ Up! to provide exclusive designs and accessory packs for the Project Life System is so cool!
What is Project Life? An ultra cool, best of the best product, that makes scrapbooking fun, creative yet quick and easy too! It is a pocket scrapbooking system that allows someone who is wanting to document their life happenings easily – telling a story alongside pictures in a great “pocket” way! The originator of the pocket scrapbooking system, Becky Higgins, developed and marketed Project Life beginning in 2009. More on her story here ….
Stampin’ Up recently announced an exclusive partnership with Becky Higgins and Project Life, to offer exclusive designs, tools and accessories that all color coordinate and are ultra cool in so many ways! There also will be digital versions of everything that is released too!
So here’s the skinny on what I know so far …
- Beginning May 1st, (with a FULL line of products available June 2nd) you will be able to order Project Life/Stampin’ Up! products from me!
- Stampin’ Up! will offer exclusive designs, kits and collections that fit seamlessly into the Project Life scrapbooking system, and they will all coordinate with SU! colors and accessories. I will have a list of the products available May1st and will post there here on the website.
- All the designs are exclusive and the card packets have no duplicates … they are all unique and double sided.
- Stampin’ Up! collection has 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 cards (just like those offered by Becky Higgins) but ALSO will offer an exclusive 4 x 4 card.
- The album pages offered by Stampin’ Up have 6 different layouts and some are unique in addition to those currently offered by Becky and Project Life
- Our designs/cards come with square corners … allowing you the option of keeping them that way in your layouts or rounding the corners with a Project Life/Stampin’ Up! Corner rounder – giving you the maximum flexibility to create the way YOU want to create 🙂
- Lots of “tools” of creativity will be offered alongside the kits, cards, pages, accessory packs and albums … stamp sets and frame lit collections that ALL coordinate …. I am SO excited!
OK … I am sure you can tell by my excitement that this is BIG and I am ready to help you discover everything there is to know about Project Life/Stampin’ Up!
So … as the story goes, I got all of my initial products last Friday and broke them open at work on Saturday evening …. and in a matter of about 60 minutes, created these 4 pages with some pictures from a trip last fall to Napa Valley with some friends :)), some cards from the card kit (pictured above), the corner rounder, the journaling pens and my Stampin’ Trimmer! I loved the process and the end result! What do you think!
I will be sharing regular posts of pages I create with my Stampin’ Up/Project Life items and hope you will consider jumping into (or if you are already in this world of scrapbooking), creating pages with me using the super cool, Stampin’ Up! products that will be offered beginning May 1st!
More to come 🙂
Want to see the system, items and pages in person? You have a couple of opportunities …
I can arrange a time to come to you (and your group) or you can come to me, at my Stamping Studio in Northville, Michigan at a time that is best for you!
think about coming to my All-Occasion Card Class being offered in May on May 7th at either 10:30AM or 6:30PM in Northville, MI. All the details and RSVP HERE
Let me know what you think and if I can be of any assistance to you in your scrapbooking/Project Life Journey!
Happy stamping and scrapbooking!
Follow me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/karinsstampingstudio